Add MySQL JDBC driver using Enterprise setup

2003-09-15 09:43:29 AM
jbuilder22
Hi,
I followed the instructions of adding a JDBC driver for use with a data
module but I still am unable to get it working.
The instructions are as follows:
1.Create a library file containing the driver's classes or using its jar
file
2.Add JDBC library using tools/enterprise setup with creates a config file
3. Add the JDBC library to the project with was created in the previous step
This should allow one to add a data module to the project and use the data
modeller gui. I have tried everything and still can't get it to show up in
the data modeller

Re:Add MySQL JDBC driver using Enterprise setup

Solved the problem refer to the other thread mysql JDBC driver