MSAccess and table names

2003-08-10 11:33:43 PM
jbuilder5
Hy everybody!
How I can get names of tables from Access database?
I am trying with
ResultSet rs = con.getMetaData().getTables(null,null,null,null);
but I only get path to Database.
Thank you.

Re:MSAccess and table names

In < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >knovak wrote:
Hy everybody!

How I can get names of tables from Access database?

I am trying with

ResultSet rs = con.getMetaData().getTables(null,null,null,null);

but I only get path to Database.
I have found that you can not use just null(s) in the various args..
Try this...
String[] arTableTypes = {"TABLE", "VIEW"}
...getTables(null,null,"%",arTableTypes);
John...
--
TeamB are volunteer helpers. Please do not email replies or questions.