jbuilder settings to create ejb for Oracle AS9i Standalone

2003-06-25 05:43:52 PM
jbuilder0
Hello all!
I have this problem: I want to compile my project, which contains some Ejbs
(SessionBeans) with Oracle 9i AS, Standalone version. The problem is that
the compliling does not succeed, because I am receiving an error which
describes that ""DefinitionSession.java": Error #: 704 : cannot access
directory javax\ejb at line 3, column 1" (I had tried to imported
javax.ejb.*, but the directory is not accesible). Does anyone has an idea
what is going wrong?
Thanks in advance,
Tassos

Re:jbuilder settings to create ejb for Oracle AS9i Standalone

Hello unkown,
first: sorry about my english...
how to your question:
did you have configure the jBuilder correctly. In jBuilders tools you have
different 'configure' menues.
for more help use JBuilders install help
-- ingmar