how to reverse the operation of "optimize imports" in jbuilder X?

2003-12-30 01:17:42 PM
jbuilder1
hello:
is there any way that we can do the reverse operation of
"optimize imports" in jbuilder X?
for example
the old import statement looks like:
import java.awt.dnd.DropTarget;
import java.awt.dnd.DropTargetDropEvent;
after do the "optimize imports"
get import java.awt.dnd.*;
so can we get the following statements again?
From:
import java.awt.dnd.*;
To:
import java.awt.dnd.DropTarget;
import java.awt.dnd.DropTargetDropEvent;
-Thank you

Re:how to reverse the operation of "optimize imports" in jbuilder X?

Project | Project Properties | Formatting | Imports |
Threshold
Set "Always import classes".
"Daniel Mark" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
hello:
is there any way that we can do the reverse operation of
"optimize imports" in jbuilder X?
for example
the old import statement looks like:
import java.awt.dnd.DropTarget;
import java.awt.dnd.DropTargetDropEvent;
after do the "optimize imports"
get import java.awt.dnd.*;
so can we get the following statements again?
From:
import java.awt.dnd.*;
To:

"Bill Joy" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
Project | Project Properties | Formatting | Imports |
Threshold

Set "Always import classes".
Thank you Bill:)

{smallsort}