unkown column name

2003-09-18 08:18:07 PM
jbuilder1
I posted this in the database section but they said try here:
Hi i have a tableDataSet which selects all the data from a remote table. It
recieves all the columns but when i call tableDataSet.saveChanges() after i
UPDATE a row value; i get the following:
see com.borland.dx.dataset.DataSetException error code: BASE+66
com.borland.dx.dataset.DataSetException: Syntax Error: [line 1, col 73]
Unknown column name: "APP_DATE"
at com.borland.dx.dataset.DataSetException.a(Unknown Source)
but APP_DATE is in the tableDataSet?? I also have a jdbTextField which
reads the APP_DATE value, so i dont know if that have anything to do with
it.
Any suggestions???
Thanks
Rudy