why design not appear when open existant project

2006-04-06 10:08:35 PM
jbuilder3
Hi,
We are using JB 2005 enterprise, to create non-swing but web based J2EE
project. now we want to have swing UI. however we can only see the
"source, bean, doc and history" in context panel, but no "design" icon.
if we create a brand new project, the design is there.
Can any one tell how to re-show the design for old project?

Re:why design not appear when open existant project

John Woo wrote:
We are using JB 2005 enterprise, to create non-swing but web based J2EE
project. now we want to have swing UI. however we can only see the

"source, bean, doc and history" in context panel, but no "design" icon.

if we create a brand new project, the design is there.

Can any one tell how to re-show the design for old project?
Check the Project Properties>Personality page to see whether
you have deselected "User Interface Designer".
--
Paul Furbacher (TeamB)
Save time, search the archives: