Superclass type cannot be resolved

2004-01-19 11:50:51 PM
jbuilder19
I recently downloaded JBuilder9 to my pc and now when I create a new applet, I keep getting a dialog box stating "Superclass type cannot be resolved" I'm not sure if this has something to do with the way I installed the app or if I doing something incorrectly in JBuilder. Please help

Re:Superclass type cannot be resolved

Ken wrote:

I recently downloaded JBuilder9 to my pc and now when I create a new
applet, I keep getting a dialog box stating "Superclass type cannot be
resolved" I'm not sure if this has something to do with the way I
installed the app or if I doing something incorrectly in JBuilder. Please
help
What is your applet extending? Should be JApplet or Applet.