RE: Re: Error 2301

2003-11-20 07:21:39 PM
jbuilder10
On Tue, 19 Mar 2002 12:37:05 +0800, Man wrote:

>I have a problem that I try to compile the following code in JBuilder 6.

>And I get the error like this.
><B style="color:black;background-color:#ffff66">Error#:2301 : internal compiler error:
>java.lang.StringIndexOutOfBoundSException:String index</B>out of range: -6

I tried it, and it works for me. Are you sure it is not compiling
something else when it gets the error?

Are you using the Professional or Enterprise edition? If so, can you
try compiling it using BCJ? It should be in the bin directory, along
with JBuilder.exe. Just use the command: <path>/bcj first.java

--
Regards,

John McGrath [TeamB]

Before sending me e-mail, please read:
Message sent from www.aewnet.com

Re:RE: Re: Error 2301

Hi expert
I have a problem that I try to compile the following code in JBuilder 6.

public class first
{
public static void main(String args[]) throws Exception
{
System.out.println ("Hello world!");
System.in.read();
}
}

And I get the error like this.
Error#:2301 : internal compiler error:
java.lang.StringIndexOutOfBoundSException:String index out of range: -6

Thanks anyway.

Message sent from www.aewnet.com