JSuite for JBuilder

2003-10-19 06:04:30 AM
jbuilder12
Hello,
I would like some opinions about the JSuite 7.0 for JBuilder, please.
How much does it cost, and does anyone use JSuite before ?
Does it have good documentations, etc...
Is this the most popular tool ?
(I am looking for good components for JBuilder, including grids, edit fields
with masks etc...).
Thanks :)

Re:JSuite for JBuilder

On 10/18/2003 at 6:04:30 PM, Mr. x wrote:
I would like some opinions about the JSuite 7.0 for JBuilder, please.
How much does it cost
Did you bother to check their web site?
You will probably have a lot better luck getting the information you
need from newsgroups if you do the initial leg-work yourself, and then
post the questions that you could not find answers to. If you just
post questions here, asking others to do your work for you, you will
likely find your welcome has worn out when it comes to the hard
questions.
--
Regards,
John McGrath [TeamB]