DevArchive.com now previews all new products before list them.

2004-05-04 07:37:55 PM
jbuilder5
From now, all new products submitted to our catalogue will be previewed and
approved before listed.
This is our next regular step to deliver only the best and relevant content
for our audience. We will review all new product every 2 hours at working
days, so new product will not lose a speed of appearing here.
Another issue: we have started reviewing of all existing products listed in
our catalogue (started at February). Now almost half of products are
reviewed, some of them are moved to more corresponding categories, some
garbage is removed from DevArchive. We will proceed until all listed
products will fit exactly to their places.