assert keyword not recognised with Ant and Bmj

2003-12-08 10:42:54 PM
jbuilder1
I want to use the Bmj compiler with Ant to build my project. I want to do this so that all of the dependency checking and code-complete features are available.
I have set source="1.4" in the ant buildfile where required and it works great from the command line. However, when I build it in JBuilder8 with the Bmj compiler it fails on the assert keyword.
I have set the switch 'Project/Project Properties/Build/Java/Enable assert keyword', but this has no effect.
If I remove the 'build.compiler=com.borland.jbuilder.ant.compiler.Bmj' parameter from the ant properties it works.
Please can someone let me know how I get this to work.
Thanks,
Tom.