Order of Compile

2004-02-20 01:36:56 AM
jbuilder0
In a project I have several classes that if I compile each one by clicking in each class seperatly, it works.
but if I say rebuild, the project will not compile. It appears that some classes need to be compiled before others, and Jbuilder can't seem to figure out what to do when.
Jbuilder 9 Enterprise.
Any ideas ?

Re:Order of Compile

Can you narrow it down a bit more? I've never seen that behaviour in
JBuilder 9.
--
Check out our latest white papers at
BladeNET Scores With Borland Enterprise Tools