(newbe)Programmatically pausing applet so break point may be respected when remote debugging

2003-10-06 10:35:49 AM
jbuilder2
I am "remote" debugging an applet (same machine as compiler) under Internet
Explorer, The target code is in the init section of the applet.
Unfortunately, the init code has already executed by the time I have a
chance to connect to IE session. Is there a way to pause the application in
the init section programmatically until I can connect to the session to
enable the de{*word*81}. Or is there a way to use the de{*word*81} in "remote" mode
to debug the init part of the applet.
I am using jbuilder 8.
Thanks,
John Dolinka

Re:(newbe)Programmatically pausing applet so break point may be respected when remote debugging

On 10/5/2003 at 10:35:49 PM, John Dolinka wrote:
Newsgroups:
borland.public.jbuilder.de{*word*81},borland.public.jbuilder.ide

I am "remote" debugging an applet (same machine as compiler) under
Internet Explorer, The target code is in the init section of the
applet.
Please do not cross-post messages, as it is against the rules for this
news server. You can find the newsgroup guidelines at:
info.borland.com/newsgroups/guide.html
[ follow-ups set to borland.public.jbuilder.de{*word*81} ]
--
Regards,
John McGrath [TeamB]

Re:(newbe)Programmatically pausing applet so break point may be respected when remote debugging

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

{smallsort}