Mtoolkit.java no debug info

2004-01-17 03:49:49 PM
jbuilder22
De{*word*81} is JBuilderX Enterprise running on Windows XP,
remote application is running on Linux box under IBM JDK 1.4.1.
I don't set breakponts, just let it run under control of remote de{*word*81}
and it stops after displaying background jpg, but before any text,
buttons,etc. -
step into, step over are grayed out. When I pause I could see red message at
the bootom "Can not locate MToolkit.java from project source/class path".
If I check messages, under AWT-Motiff it says "run():-1, sun.awt.MToolkit,
MToolkit.java No Debug Info". Doesn't matter if SmartStep is on or off.
How would I disable step into JDK sources? I can't add sun.awt.MToolkit
to the "Classes with Tracing Disabled" list because I can't find it in
src.zip
or *.jar.
Thank you.

Re:Mtoolkit.java no debug info

Hi Pablo,
I can't add sun.awt.MToolkit
to the "Classes with Tracing Disabled" list because I can't find it in
src.zip or *.jar
You can add this class to the tracing disabled list. Please do, Run | Classes with Tracing Disabled..., click on the +(add) button, type sun.awt.Mtoolkit, and press OK.
-Hin