NullPointerException after build

2004-01-22 05:05:52 AM
jbuilder20
Hello,
I just upgraded from JBuilder 7 to JBuilder X and just started working on a
webapp project that was created and stored in CVS using JBuilder 7. The
project seems to compile, but at the end of build JBuilder throws
java.lang.NullPointerException. I tinkered around the IDE and build options
but nothing seems to help. Has anyone come across the same error on build?
This is the code that hasn't been modified since completed with JBuilder 7.
So I don't think it's the code problem.
Thank you,
Makoto

Re:NullPointerException after build

Makoto Suzuki wrote:
I just upgraded from JBuilder 7 to JBuilder X and just started working on a
webapp project that was created and stored in CVS using JBuilder 7. The
project seems to compile, but at the end of build JBuilder throws
java.lang.NullPointerException. I tinkered around the IDE and build options
but nothing seems to help. Has anyone come across the same error on build?
This is the code that hasn't been modified since completed with JBuilder 7.
So I don't think it's the code problem.
Is Weblogic the selected server for the
project (Project Properties>Server)?
If so, this problem may have been discussed
recently.
Search www.tamaracka.com using keywords,
including the circumflex:
^jbuilder weblogic nullpointerexception
Look for the thread titled
"jbuilder x weblogic problem"
Guiling Sui provided a work-around.
--
Paul Furbacher (TeamB)
Save time, search the archives:

Re:NullPointerException after build

Thanks Paul. I am using WebLogic.
mac.com rocks =)
Makoto
"Paul Furbacher" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
Makoto Suzuki wrote:

>I just upgraded from JBuilder 7 to JBuilder X and just started working
on a
>webapp project that was created and stored in CVS using JBuilder 7. The
>project seems to compile, but at the end of build JBuilder throws
>java.lang.NullPointerException. I tinkered around the IDE and build
options
>but nothing seems to help. Has anyone come across the same error on
build?
>This is the code that hasn't been modified since completed with JBuilder
7.
>So I don't think it's the code problem.

Is Weblogic the selected server for the
project (Project Properties>Server)?

If so, this problem may have been discussed
recently.

Search www.tamaracka.com using keywords,
including the circumflex:

^jbuilder weblogic nullpointerexception