how to delete a package from JBuilder9.0 project?

2003-09-07 11:50:18 PM
jbuilder20
hello all:
I have two packages inside my application and I want to
delete one of them from current project source.
I cannot find any method in the JBuilder9.0 IDE to do this task.
Currently what i do is to use window file manager to manually delelte those
packages which I don't need.
Is there any method inside JB9.0 can do it for me conveniently?
thank you
-Daniel

Re:how to delete a package from JBuilder9.0 project?

Daniel Mark wrote:
hello all:
I have two packages inside my application and I want to
delete one of them from current project source.
I cannot find any method in the JBuilder9.0 IDE to do this task.
Currently what i do is to use window file manager to manually delelte those
packages which I don't need.

Is there any method inside JB9.0 can do it for me conveniently?

thank you
-Daniel

Hmm. Interesting. I can easily delete all the files in a package, and
the package will go away from the project view, but the directory is
still there... I assume you want the directory to go away, too?
--
Regards,
Lori Olson (TeamB)