making an EJB module does not update classes

2005-04-08 10:38:06 PM
jbuilder20
I have an EJB module defined in my project (JBuilder X), but the classes
and resources in the associated jar (and it's corresponding module
directory) are not updated when I make the module and/or project. I
have to rebuild the module every time I make a change in order for the
changes to make it into the module....I don't think this makes a lot of
sense...but maybe it's by design?

Re:making an EJB module does not update classes

Paul Galbraith wrote:
I have an EJB module defined in my project (JBuilder X), but the
classes and resources in the associated jar (and it's corresponding
module directory) are not updated when I make the module and/or
project. I have to rebuild the module every time I make a change in
order for the changes to make it into the module....I don't think
this makes a lot of sense...but maybe it's by design?
Right-click on the EJB module, select "Properties...", and ensure that
"Build" is set to "When building project or module".
--
Kevin Dean [TeamB]
Dolphin Data Development Ltd.

Kevin Dean [TeamB] wrote:
Paul Galbraith wrote:

>I have an EJB module defined in my project (JBuilder X), but the
>classes and resources in the associated jar (and it's corresponding
>module directory) are not updated when I make the module and/or
>project. I have to rebuild the module every time I make a change in
>order for the changes to make it into the module....I don't think
>this makes a lot of sense...but maybe it's by design?

Right-click on the EJB module, select "Properties...", and ensure that
"Build" is set to "When building project or module".

It is. Even when I manually run make for the module, it does not pick
up changes, I have to 'rebuild'.

{smallsort}