Re: Annoying bug in EJB Designer with Session Beans

2003-07-15 11:41:01 PM
jbuilder11
Michael Walker wrote:
I have experienced JBuilder renaming the interface and bean classes for each
of my session beans each time I make a change to them. Is this a bug or is
this something that I need to set something with the EJB Designer so that it
doesn't do that?

Michae Walker
System Arts, Inc.

Can you be more specific? Give an example?
--
Regards,
Lori Olson (TeamB)

Re:Re: Annoying bug in EJB Designer with Session Beans

If I have a SessionBean whose interface is named "Foo" and initially the
bean class name is "FooBean", the bean class will been renamed to