packages in JBuilderX

2004-04-06 10:28:23 PM
jbuilder9
Hello,
can anybody tell me, how I can create packages with JBuilderX with other
names than the projectname. If I use the expert to create a new class inside
a project only the project name is allowed as package name. I want a package
name like abc.test in a project with name test.jpx
Thanks, beate

Re:packages in JBuilderX

beate Becker wrote:
Hello,
can anybody tell me, how I can create packages with JBuilderX with other
names than the projectname. If I use the expert to create a new class inside
a project only the project name is allowed as package name. I want a package
name like abc.test in a project with name test.jpx

Thanks, beate

The wizard is just giving you a default package name to start with. You
can change that default package to any package you want.
--
Regards,
Lori Olson (TeamB)