Download JBuilder 2005 Foundation - Where?

2007-10-16 08:18:17 PM
jbuilder9
Please provide URL for download of JBuilder 2005 Foundation.
Many thanks,
Avi.

Re:Download JBuilder 2005 Foundation - Where?

Avi wrote:
Please provide URL for download of JBuilder 2005 Foundation.
I don't think that download is available anymore. The current version is
2007 and CodeGear tends to take old versions off the site pretty quickly.
--
Kevin Dean [TeamB]
Dolphin Data Development Ltd.

Re:Download JBuilder 2005 Foundation - Where?

You can download JB 2006 Enterprise trial. It will become foundation
once the Trial license expires.
Doychin
Avi wrote:
Please provide URL for download of JBuilder 2005 Foundation.

Many thanks,
Avi.

{smallsort}

Doychin Bondzhev < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote:
Avi wrote:
>Please provide URL for download of JBuilder 2005 Foundation.
>
>Many thanks,
>Avi.

You can download JB 2006 Enterprise trial. It will become foundation
once the Trial license expires.

Doychin

Thanks Doychin.
Do you have a URL where I can download it from?
Thanks,
Avi.

Re:Download JBuilder 2005 Foundation - Where?

Looks like JB 2006 is not available anymore.
I found something on code central but it is just a submission without
real file.
Doychin