Re: does JB9 IDE have ability to compress/expand lines of code by method?

2003-07-16 10:17:39 PM
jbuilder17
"Flip" <[remove] XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
One feature I miss from some older editors is the ability to compress
method
contents to one line (function/method declareation/header) or to
expand it
to see the whole function/method call. I've seen this feature in a
lot of
MS tools and was wondering if JB9 had it as well? Or if anyone knows
of an
OpenTool that does this?
JB9 doesn't do it, and there's no OpenTool that I'm aware of. Among
other things, it would be a pretty complicated tool, since it would need
to replace substantial parts of the editor rendering code.
This feature is generally referred to as "code folding." If you want to
see it in a future version of JB, the best way to get Borland to hear
you is to vote on QualityCentral report #1843.
qc.borland.com
--
Gillmer J. Derge [TeamB]

Re:Re: does JB9 IDE have ability to compress/expand lines of code by method?

Cool. Well, that there are other people looking for this too. :>I just
voted for this one. Thanks. :>
news: XXXX@XXXXX.COM ...