JBuilder2005 steps into class file instead of source

2005-02-15 10:44:21 PM
jbuilder10
Hello,
We recently upgraded from JBuilderX to JBuilder 2005. After importing
project files, we are finding that one of the developers is stepping into
class files instead of source files when debugging across projects. For
example we have project1 that loads classes from project2. When a breakpoint
is set in project1 to step into the class that was loaded from project2, all
she can step into is the class file. The other developers can all step into
the source. We are all using the same project files. Is there something that
needs to be set on the individual machine that did not import from JBX?
Thanks,
Wayne Stanley

Re:JBuilder2005 steps into class file instead of source

Wayne Stanley wrote:
Hello,
We recently upgraded from JBuilderX to JBuilder 2005. After importing
project files, we are finding that one of the developers is stepping into
class files instead of source files when debugging across projects. For
example we have project1 that loads classes from project2. When a breakpoint
is set in project1 to step into the class that was loaded from project2, all
she can step into is the class file. The other developers can all step into
the source. We are all using the same project files. Is there something that
needs to be set on the individual machine that did not import from JBX?
Thanks,
Wayne Stanley

"we have project1 that loads classes from project2"
Exactly how do you have this configured?
--
Regards,
Lori Olson [TeamB]