problem with activation file for JBUILDER9

2003-10-09 02:55:44 AM
jbuilder21
after having problem and read the newsgroups, I tried to rename the borland.lic to borland.old, open copy and paste the reg276.txt into the notepad and save it as reg276.txt and it is still impossible to activate JBUILDER9. need help.
thanks

Re:problem with activation file for JBUILDER9

Yannick wrote:
after having problem and read the newsgroups, I tried to rename the borland.lic to borland.old, open copy and paste the reg276.txt into the notepad and save it as reg276.txt and it is still impossible to activate JBUILDER9. need help.
thanks
Call for installation help. 1-888-588-2230. If you are outside of the
US, call the respective phone number that comes up in the Registration
Wizard under "telephone" registration
--
Regards,
Lori Olson (TeamB)

Re:problem with activation file for JBUILDER9

Yannick,
Are you getting any error when you try to register?
Nate Lieby
Borland Developer Support
Lori M Olson (TeamB) wrote:
Yannick wrote:

>after having problem and read the newsgroups, I tried to rename the
>borland.lic to borland.old, open copy and paste the reg276.txt into
>the notepad and save it as reg276.txt and it is still impossible to
>activate JBUILDER9. need help.
>thanks

Call for installation help. 1-888-588-2230. If you are outside of the
US, call the respective phone number that comes up in the Registration
Wizard under "telephone" registration

{smallsort}