Improve JBuilder Performance

2003-10-15 09:37:03 PM
jbuilder10
Hi all,
i am using JBuilder 7 Personal and yesterday i upgraded the RAM of my PC to 320 MB; my PC has an AMD K6 500 MHz.
Even if i put more RAM i don't have any improvement about using JBuilder such as: open windows, moving my mouse on the men?bar, etc.
Do i have to modify some Jbuilder parameters such as : heap parameters, etc.
Any suggestion ?
Cheers.
Stefano

Re:Improve JBuilder Performance

hi,
On Wed, 15 Oct 2003 06:37:03 -0700, Stefano Gallina wrote:
i am using JBuilder 7 Personal and yesterday i upgraded the RAM of my PC
to 320 MB; my PC has an AMD K6 500 MHz. Even if i put more RAM i don't
have any improvement about using JBuilder such as: open windows, moving my
mouse on the men?bar, etc. Do i have to modify some Jbuilder parameters
such as : heap parameters, etc. Any suggestion ?
What operating system?
You can setup the VM to use more memory in
$JBUILER_HOME/bin/jbuilder.config. For example:
# Tune this VM to provide enough headroom to work on large
# applications
vmparam -Xms128m
vmparam -Xmx256m
greetings