JBuilder 4 - Two PCs - loses serial number

2005-07-06 02:11:44 AM
jbuilder19
Hi,
I have JBuilder 4 Professional which I need to use on two PCs - my
office PC and my portable PC. The portable is part of the same network
linked by a wireless connection. We use roaming profiles.
After using JB4 on one PC and then moving to the other the licensing
information has to be re-entered, and vice-versa.
Is there a way to enter the information once-and-for-all?
Cheers
Zorba

Re:JBuilder 4 - Two PCs - loses serial number