Jbuilder X and Server plugin Install

2003-12-04 05:37:04 AM
jbuilder8
Hmmm.....seems like there are several posts on this topic and no response
from anyone on Team Sybase. I have installed Jbuilder 10 and did not see
any reference to EAServer plugin anywhere. I've been using Jbuilder and
Jaguar together since Jbuilder version 4 and EAS version 3.5. Except for
version 6 it seems to get this working properly has always been a task. Now
it seems like Borland is pointing to Sybase to maintain this and Sybase is
strangely silent on the topic. I thought it would make things easier when
Sybase announced a Sybase version of Jbuilder in version 7 and figured the
companies would be working more closely. I have not been able to find any
plugin on the Sybase website other than version 1,2 and 3, however 3 was
ment to be used with Jbuilder 7. Jbuilder 8 and 9 inlcluded the plugin and
now with Jbuilder 10 it seems the developers are being left high and dry, by
both companies. Jbuilder Install documentation refers to a Sybase EAServer
integration module for Jbuilder X under the additional supporting
technologies, but it seems that I'm not the only one that has not been able
to locate this either from Borland or Syabse.....
So whats up ....does anyone have this working or know for sure which company
is supporting the plugin?
TIA,
Wayne

Re:Jbuilder X and Server plugin Install

You can find the plugin here
info.borland.com/cgi-bin/registered_users/ds_check_in2.cgi?productid=
1010