jbuilder9 can or can't

2003-09-05 02:31:13 PM
jbuilder22
hello
i am the user of jbuilder9 and ibm was studio5,i find that the was studio can create a "java2 Connector Architecture" project.but i can't find such function in the jbuilder,who can tell me if jbuilder can solve such problem?

Re:jbuilder9 can or can't

zcong wrote:
hello
i am the user of jbuilder9 and ibm was studio5,i find that the was studio can create a "java2 Connector Architecture" project.but i can't find such function in the jbuilder,who can tell me if jbuilder can solve such problem?
I see you asked this same question in the jguru forum, and got an
answer. I'll post the link here, in case someone else is interested.
www.jguru.com/forums/view.jsp
--
Regards,
Lori Olson (TeamB)