object model question

2007-08-10 11:50:15 PM
jbuilder23
hi, i am using jbuilder 2006 for my j2ee project.
i want to see the object model diagram which shows me the whole project in
one place stating how objects are related. so ---
1. how can i do that in jbuilder?
2. are there any other good tools/softwares available?
3. any pointers for preparing this diagram is appreciated.
thx a bunch!

Re:object model question

phimalaya wrote:
hi, i am using jbuilder 2006 for my j2ee project.

i want to see the object model diagram which shows me the whole project in
one place stating how objects are related. so ---
1. how can i do that in jbuilder?
2. are there any other good tools/softwares available?
3. any pointers for preparing this diagram is appreciated.

thx a bunch!

You need a full fledged UML tool for this like Togethersoft.