using WebSphere 6 with JBuilder

2005-06-07 09:27:20 PM
jbuilder16
Hi,
I'd like to use JBuilder to develop my enterprise application but I
must use IBM WebSphere Application Server 6, which currently is not
supported by JBuilder 2005 Enterprise Edition.
Is there a way to workaround: for example adding some
files/patches/plugin??
Many many thanks for your help
Melian

Re:using WebSphere 6 with JBuilder

Hi,
sorry If this the second message, but I didn't know if I sent the
previous. :-)
The problem: I'd like to develop my enterprise application with
JBuilder, and I've downloaded Trial version of Enterprise Edition 2005.
I must use IBM WebSphere 6 but this application server isn't currently
supported by JBuilder.
Is there someone who can tell if there's a way to workaround this
problem?
thanks in advance :-)
Melian