package cache directory

2004-08-24 01:42:05 AM
jbuilder18
JBuilder 9 automatically puts a "package cache" directory in my output
classes directory, which then causes WebLogic to {*word*88} when I deploy that
application. Is there any way to configure JBuilder to put the "package
cache" directory somewhere else, or not use it at all?

Re:package cache directory

Paul Galbraith wrote:
JBuilder 9 automatically puts a "package cache" directory in my output
classes directory, which then causes WebLogic to {*word*88} when I deploy that
application. Is there any way to configure JBuilder to put the "package
cache" directory somewhere else, or not use it at all?

Please give more details on your configuration (WebLogic version, patch
level) and the specific error message you are seeing.
I use WebLogic all the time. This JBuilder-generated directory causes
no problems for me, so the real problem must be elsewhere.
--
Regards,
Lori Olson [TeamB]