jdbTable.getRowCount why is it wrong?

2006-11-14 11:36:19 AM
jbuilder19

Re:jdbTable.getRowCount why is it wrong?

I have a jdbTable with 3 rows
System.out.println("BBB rowcnt " + jdbTable1.getRowCount());
returns 1
why is this function not correct?

Re:jdbTable.getRowCount why is it wrong?

There is some initialization that is needed.
If I add a Mouseadapter, at the time I click on a column,
the rowcount is correct, and I can get and set vlues in cells.
What extra initialisation must I do, If I want to see getRowCount>0 WITHOUT clicking a mouse event?

{smallsort}

Re:jdbTable.getRowCount why is it wrong?

I decided to look at dataloaded event:
public void proj_dataLoaded(LoadEvent loadEvent) {
System.out.println("loaded rowcnt " + jdbTabla.getRowCount());
}
Sadly this gives rowcount of zero
If i open the dataset I still get rowCount zero.
What do I need to do to 'load' the data?
nb the data is on hte screen, a dataloaded event is fired, but the rowcount is zero. There must be some kind of command that says
"load up hte table, really, I do want it, yes I really mean it, I want rows PLEaseeeeeeeeeee"