Problems with the Java Web Start Launcher Wizard

2003-12-06 05:55:27 AM
jbuilder0
Has any had any success using the java web start wizard with an applet in
version JBuilder X? I filled in the following fields because I was making
an applet: name, jar file, and main class, but when I hit the next button
the wizard doesn't move onto the next screen. Has anyone seen this happen?
I don't see any examples of using the Web Start Launcher Wizard with a java
applet.

Re:Problems with the Java Web Start Launcher Wizard

Lou Fox wrote...
Has any had any success using the java web start wizard with an applet in
version JBuilder X? I filled in the following fields because I was making
an applet: name, jar file, and main class, but when I hit the next button
the wizard doesn't move onto the next screen.
The project must have at least one web module, so that you can choose
one on that wizard page (between the name and JAR file). The JAR file
must be under that web module's root directory, so that it will be
packaged inside the WAR and can be served to the Web Start client.
--
//Ken@Borland
<Please follow-up to newsgroup; do not reply to e-mail>