Popup panel problem

2005-04-18 04:07:16 PM
jbuilder11
Hi friends,
I want draw a panel in mode popup thats runs Ok but have the problem that
the controls that are in this area paints over the panel and not stay behind
the panel.
My panel is a AWT "Panel" object and I insert in the application with:
Panel1.add(Panelpopup);
Panel1 is the panel parent.
There are another way to work with a popup panel that no be a frame?.
Thanks in advance!!
Salvador Huertas.

Re:Popup panel problem

Salvador Huertas wrote:
Hi friends,

I want draw a panel in mode popup thats runs Ok but have the problem that
the controls that are in this area paints over the panel and not stay behind
the panel.

My panel is a AWT "Panel" object and I insert in the application with:

Panel1.add(Panelpopup);

Panel1 is the panel parent.

There are another way to work with a popup panel that no be a frame?.

Thanks in advance!!
Salvador Huertas.

Usually people have problems like this when they mix heavywieght
components (AWT) with lightweight components (Swing).
Unless you have a very good reason to use AWT, you should stick to all
Swing components, if you want to avoid such problems.
--
Regards,
Lori Olson [TeamB]