Download of JBuilder X Foundation

2004-02-21 09:26:58 PM
jbuilder6
Hello,
I don't manage to download the JBuilder X Foundation version from both
the ftp nor the http servers.
Have anyone an information about this problem.
Best regards.

Re:Download of JBuilder X Foundation

works for me (http, started from Moz)

--
Ludovic
"Les formes qui differencient les etres importent peu

Re:Download of JBuilder X Foundation

On Sat, 21 Feb 2004 13:26:58 UTC, Tom
<chrisfily#NOSPAM@#NOSPAM.ifrance.com>wrote:
Hello,
I don't manage to download the JBuilder X Foundation version from both
the ftp nor the http servers.

Have anyone an information about this problem.

Seems to happen sometimes. Try again another hour or another day!
--
Per Johansson
Systems developer

{smallsort}

Tom a écrit:
Hello,
I don't manage to download the JBuilder X Foundation version from both
the ftp nor the http servers.

Have anyone an information about this problem.

Best regards.

Thanks for your answers.
I finally managed to download.
It seems to be dur to use of Download Accelerator.
Bye.

Re:Download of JBuilder X Foundation

On Mon, 23 Feb 2004 00:03:08 +0100, Tom
Tom a écrit:
>Hello,
>I don't manage to download the JBuilder X Foundation version from both
>the ftp nor the http servers.
>
>Have anyone an information about this problem.
>
>Best regards.

Thanks for your answers.

I finally managed to download.
It seems to be dur to use of Download Accelerator.
Sun has "Sun Download Manager" and it's pretty decent when you need
download multiple files via ftp or http. It's a little Java app that
I've used on Solaris and Windows.
It definitely works to download from Borland.
You can find it at
wwws.sun.com/software/download/sdm/sdm_index.html