an exception problem

2005-01-03 02:13:42 AM
jbuilder9
Hi all,
Here I am again, can anyone tell me once I define a database connection
and set up an query with the querydataset, how can I do next to get the data
in each column of the different records and how to save the data back to the
database and have it show on the jdbtable as well. Your help is highly
appreciated. Thanks
John

Re:an exception problem

In <41d839d4$ XXXX@XXXXX.COM >jiangl_1994 wrote:
Hi all,
Here I am again, can anyone tell me once I define a database
connection and set up an query with the querydataset, how can I do
next to get the data in each column of the different records and how
to save the data back to the database and have it show on the jdbtable
as well. Your help is highly appreciated. Thanks

John
Your "question" is extremely general, and all of what you are asking
is in the help.. If you have specific difficulty with a specific task
and do not understand the help instructions.. We will be glad to help..
John..
TeamB are volunteer helpers. Please DO NOT REPLY VIA EMAIL!
Post all questions and replies to this newsgroup ONLY
For papers on DataExpress, Applets, JSP, and Web Development go to:
www.microps.com/mps/paperFAQ.html