Adding to the File->new->ObjectGallery in JBuilderX

2004-05-22 08:16:32 AM
jbuilder20
Hello !!
I want to add a new type to the File->new->ObjectGallery in JBuilderX. It has to be in the General Pane.
There are lots of examples to add items to existing menus like
JBuilderMenu.GROUP_FileNew.add( new BrowserAction("foo"){
}
I cannot find others that explain how to add to the object Gallery. Any pointers clues would be appreciated.
Xerxces:)

Re:Adding to the File->new->ObjectGallery in JBuilderX

Help | Help Topics | OpenTools Documentation | Wizard
Concepts
"Xerxces Vaz" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in
message news:40ae9be0$ XXXX@XXXXX.COM ...
Hello !!
I want to add a new type to the File->new->ObjectGallery in
JBuilderX. It has to be in the General Pane.
There are lots of examples to add items to existing menus
like
JBuilderMenu.GROUP_FileNew.add( new BrowserAction("foo"){
}
I cannot find others that explain how to add to the object
Gallery. Any pointers clues would be appreciated.
Xerxces:)

Re:Adding to the File->new->ObjectGallery in JBuilderX

In addition to Bill's suggestion, there is the
"Gallery" example which does exactly what you
want to do. Find the demos in the
samples/OpenToolsAPI/wizards/gallery
folder in your JBuilder X directory.
See also the JavaDocs for classes used in that
demo. For instance, drill into WizardAction and
switch to the "Doc" tab in the editor pane.
Bill Joy wrote:
Help | Help Topics | OpenTools Documentation | Wizard
Concepts

"Xerxces Vaz" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in
message news:40ae9be0$ XXXX@XXXXX.COM ...
[...]