ANN: Gnostice PDFOne Java v1.04 Released - 100% Java all-in-one PDF programming library

2006-08-17 05:09:42 PM
jbuilder1
Gnostice releases PDFOne Java v1.04
Gnostice Information Technologies is pleased to release PDFOne Java v1.04.
Version 1.04 includes additional enhancements to PDF Forms processing,
annotation methods, and text drawing methods with support for predefined
variables. Version 1.04 is a FREE update to all Java Developers of version 1.0.
For more information on Gnostice PDFOne Java, please visit:
www.gnostice.com/PDFOneJavaOverview.asp
www.gnostice.com/PDFOneJavafeatures.asp
For downloading trial versions visit,
www.gnostice.com/PDFOneJavadownload.asp
For information on pricing and purchase please visit,
www.gnostice.com/PDFOneJavabuynow.asp
New in Version 1.04
===================
[Professional]
- Creation of form field hierarchy with heterogeneous
field types at document and page level introduced.
- Editing of hierarchical form fields with heterogeneous
fields at page level introduced.
[Standard]
- Variable placeholders (auto text tags) for page number,
page count and date introduced.
- Documentation enhanced.
New in Version 1.03
===================
[Professional]
- Creation of hierarchical form fields at document and
page level introduced.
- Editing of hierarchical form fields at page level
introduced.
- Reading of annotations at document level introduced.
- Reading of selective annotation types at document and
page level introduced.
- Minor bug fixes for PdfAppearanceStream class.
- Reading of annotations optimized.
[Standard]
- Document reading speed optimized.
- Documentation enhanced.
What is PDFOne Java?
====================
Gnostice PDFOne Java is a 100% Java library for developers to implement PDF
based software solutions. PDFOne Java provides a rich set of APIs to create,
manipulate and organize PDF documents, process PDF forms and perform other PDF
document related tasks from within your Java applications.
Key Features:
-------------
* 100% Java implementation ensures best compatibility and performance on the
Java platform.
* Single, rich programming interface enables you to create rich electronic
documents and at the same time allows you to manipulate, manage and enhance
existing PDF document and process PDF eForms.
* Advanced features include, compression, encryption, TrueType fonts, font
embedding, font sub-setting, international characters (European, Chinese,
Japanese...), bookmarks, notes annotations and more.
* PDF AcroForms support enables you to design richly formatted PDF forms with
support for buttons, checkboxes, lists, edit controls, JavaScript actions and
more.
* Advanced drawing functions include support for drawing tables, paragraphs and
textboxes placed using simple built-in commands.
* Modify and Re-organize PDF documents by adding new text, images, bookmarks and
annotations, deleting pages, append pages and more.
* Automate filling of PDF forms with constant data or unique data picked up from
any data store, and distribute the filled forms in one go. An indispensable
feature when you have to process and email thousands of forms to users across
the globe.
* Perform any kind of PDF document management, manipulation and reorganization
task in batch or real-time from your application to automate document workflows.

Re:ANN: Gnostice PDFOne Java v1.04 Released - 100% Java all-in-one PDF programming library

--

* Perform any kind of PDF document management, manipulation and reorganization
task in batch or real-time from your application to automate document workflows.

--
The Gnostice Team
Gnostice Information Technologies

Do you handle Java printing PDF documents?
--
Cheers
Brian

"Brian Cohen" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
Girish Patil (Gnostice) wrote:
>Gnostice releases PDFOne Java v1.04
>--
>

>* Perform any kind of PDF document management, manipulation and
>reorganization
>task in batch or real-time from your application to automate document
>workflows.
>
>--
>The Gnostice Team
>Gnostice Information Technologies
>www.gnostice.com

Do you handle Java printing PDF documents?
If you mean printing of PDF documents from the PDFOne library, no, we don't at
this point. We plan to support printing in future.
--
Girish Patil
Gnostice Information Technologies www.gnostice.com