Spell checking

2003-10-10 07:21:35 PM
jbuilder23
Does anyone know of a good tool to spellcheck comments and string literals
in Java code.
The only app I've been able to find is SourceSpell
(www.sourcespell.com/), but I was hoping for something that would
integrate into JBuilder 9, and even better something that I could add to our
automated testing environment.
cheers
Simon

Re:Spell checking

czerwonykapturek.tripod.com/jbSpell/jbspell.html
jazzy.sourceforge.net/
-vkyr
"Simon" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >schrieb im Newsbeitrag
Does anyone know of a good tool to spellcheck comments and string literals
in Java code.
The only app I've been able to find is SourceSpell
(www.sourcespell.com/), but I was hoping for something that would
integrate into JBuilder 9, and even better something that I could add to
our
automated testing environment.

cheers
Simon

Re:Spell checking

Cheers for the info.
I'll give it a try.
-s

news: XXXX@XXXXX.COM ...
>Does anyone know of a good tool to spellcheck comments and string
literals
>in Java code.
>The only app I've been able to find is SourceSpell
>(www.sourcespell.com/), but I was hoping for something that would
>integrate into JBuilder 9, and even better something that I could add to
our
>automated testing environment.
>
>cheers
>Simon