HELP - free package drawing chart in JBuilder

2005-01-28 04:51:37 PM
jbuilder0
Dear All,
Would you please kindly help? I was trying to get a package for me to plot
2D graphs in JBuilder applet. However, I tried to install JFreeChart and
ChartDirector following the instructions with the installation kit. However,
I had no luck to get even the demo up and running.
Can you please give me some hints? or Suggest a convenient Java chart
plug-ins that can be easily used? Thank you very much.
Regards,
John

Re:HELP - free package drawing chart in JBuilder

java beginner. wrote:
Dear All,

Would you please kindly help? I was trying to get a package for me to plot
2D graphs in JBuilder applet. However, I tried to install JFreeChart and
ChartDirector following the instructions with the installation kit. However,
I had no luck to get even the demo up and running.

Can you please give me some hints? or Suggest a convenient Java chart
plug-ins that can be easily used? Thank you very much.

Regards,
John

JFreeChart is pretty much the best one. If you are having problems with
it, I suggest you post specific questions/problems in their forums
before just giving up on it.
www.jfree.org/forum/index.php
--
Regards,
Lori Olson [TeamB]

Re:HELP - free package drawing chart in JBuilder

Hi John
TeeChart for Java is under development. Currently in beta, free download but no demos yet.
www.steema.com/downloads/dwn_tch_java.html
regards
david
www.teechart.com
"java beginner." < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message news:41f9fe22$ XXXX@XXXXX.COM ...
Dear All,

Would you please kindly help? I was trying to get a package for me to plot
2D graphs in JBuilder applet. However, I tried to install JFreeChart and
ChartDirector following the instructions with the installation kit. However,
I had no luck to get even the demo up and running.

Can you please give me some hints? or Suggest a convenient Java chart
plug-ins that can be easily used? Thank you very much.

Regards,
John

{smallsort}