Call and run a apple PKG file

2004-04-23 09:55:37 AM
jbuilder0
Hi all
Can any tell me if it is posable to call a pkg file from a Java app.
I want to install a web cam driver using a PKG file from a Java app
is this posable if so can someone show me some code?
Thanks
Craig

Re:Call and run a apple PKG file

Craig Laird wrote:
Hi all
Can any tell me if it is posable to call a pkg file from a Java app.

I want to install a web cam driver using a PKG file from a Java app

is this posable if so can someone show me some code?
I think the idea is very much what carpenters call
"spend a dime to save a nickel".
Just follow what everyone else does. Have the
users run the Web cam installer separately. They
know how to do that already.
--
Paul Furbacher (TeamB)
Save time, search the archives: