I will Pay Someone to rewrite this....

2003-08-25 01:06:02 PM
jbuilder14
Hi All
As you all can tell I am new to Java My Brother has been helping me write this app but can no long Help At the moment.
I need this to work. I have this class that needs to work on Mac OS X 10.2 with Java 1.4.1
I will Pay someone to rewrite it without calling on the class that are no longer work.
import quicktime.app.sg.SGDrawer; Call Changed
import quicktime.app.display.QTCanvas; Call Changed
import quicktime.app.image.QTImageProducer; Call Changed
import quicktime.app.image.ImagePresenter; Call Changed
If anyone is interested please email me at
XXXX@XXXXX.COM
Pleases Help
Craig Laird

Re:I will Pay Someone to rewrite this....

In <3f49993a$ XXXX@XXXXX.COM >Craig Laird wrote:
I need this to work. I have this class that needs to work on Mac OS X
10.2 with Java 1.4.1

I will Pay someone to rewrite it without calling on the class that
are no longer work.

[...]
Craig,
Several days ago, I asked you politely to not discuss
issues covered by your NDA with Apple. You ignored
my request.
This is a final warning. DO NOT DISCUSS ITEMS WHICH ARE
COVERED BY YOUR NDA WITH APPLE IN THIS NEWSGROUP.
If you do not adhere to your NDA, I or someone at Borland
will be forced to cancel your messages.
I will discuss this matter in private email with you.
Paul Furbacher [TeamB]
Save time, search the archives:
Is it in Joi Ellis's Faq-O-Matic?
Thank you.

Re:I will Pay Someone to rewrite this....

Paul Furbacher
I hope you got my Email.
I am not talking about anything that is covered by Apples NDA this is all about QTJava 6 and Java 1.4.1 nothing else.
Hope this is alright
Craig
[TeamB] < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote:
In <3f49993a$ XXXX@XXXXX.COM >Craig Laird wrote:
>I need this to work. I have this class that needs to work on Mac OS X
>10.2 with Java 1.4.1
>
>I will Pay someone to rewrite it without calling on the class that
>are no longer work.
>
>[...]

Craig,

Several days ago, I asked you politely to not discuss
issues covered by your NDA with Apple. You ignored
my request.

This is a final warning. DO NOT DISCUSS ITEMS WHICH ARE
COVERED BY YOUR NDA WITH APPLE IN THIS NEWSGROUP.

If you do not adhere to your NDA, I or someone at Borland
will be forced to cancel your messages.

I will discuss this matter in private email with you.

Paul Furbacher [TeamB]

Save time, search the archives:

Is it in Joi Ellis's Faq-O-Matic?

Thank you.