XML Tag Insight

2004-02-08 02:13:31 PM
jbuilder0
Hi All,
Has anyone been able to get XML Tag Insight to work in Jbuilder Developer X
on OSX
I am running Jbuilder Developer X with Java build 1.4.2_03-117.1 on Panther
10.2.3
I have tried setting up both Public and System IDS and it simply doesn't
Work. Below is an example of what I tried.
PUBLIC IDS:
-//Sun Microsystems, Inc.//DTD Web Application 2.3//EN
maps to
/Developer/Applications/JBuilderX/JBuilder.framework/lib/dtd/j2ee/web-app_2_
3.dtd
SYSTEM IDS:
java.sun.com/dtd/web-app_2_3.dtd
maps to
/Developer/Applications/JBuilderX/JBuilder.framework/lib/dtd/j2ee/web-app_2_
3.dtd
Neither one seems to work.
Thanks,
Duncan K. Devore
Lead Software Engineer
Fish Five, Corp.
XXXX@XXXXX.COM

Re:XML Tag Insight

I noticed in my console.log everytime I open an xml file in Jbuilder X I get
the following error:
Failed to load catalog, I/O error: ./xcatalog
Duncan K. Devore
Lead Software Engineer
Fish Five, Corp.
XXXX@XXXXX.COM