EnumSet<> Problems

2005-08-16 03:50:47 PM
jbuilder11
Hi,
Not sure quite where the problem is here.
Code like this:
//---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
import java.util.*;
public class test {
enum Foo { A, B, C, D }
public test() {
EnumSet<Foo>x = EnumSet.of(Foo.A, Foo.B);
}
test test = new test();
}
}
//---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Will build OK under javac, but not under JBuilder Foundation 2005 (see
comments)
Errors are as follows:
- type parameter test.Foo is not within its bound at line 21 (21:13)
- cannot find symbol; symbol : method of(test.Foo,test.Foo),
location: class java.util.EnumSet at line 21 (21:30)
At line: EnumSet<Foo>x = EnumSet.of(Foo.A, Foo.B);
I'm guessing this has to be JBuilder problem, maybe just a setting.
JDK: java version 1.5.0_04-b05
Settings:
Language Version V5.0 (Generics enabled)
Runtime : Java 2 SDK, 5.0 and later
Suggestions would be appreciated.

Re:EnumSet<> Problems

Asked and answered in another group. Please don't multi-post, it is
against the newsgroup rules.
support.borland.com/entry.jspa
--
Regards,
Lori Olson [TeamB]

Re:EnumSet<> Problems

Lori M Olson [TeamB] wrote:
Asked and answered in another group. Please don't multi-post, it is
against the newsgroup rules.

support.borland.com/entry.jspa
He actually waited 2 days and then tried another group after getting no
response, which IMHO is OK.
--
Gillmer J. Derge [TeamB]

{smallsort}

Re:EnumSet<> Problems

Gillmer J. Derge [TeamB] wrote:
Lori M Olson [TeamB] wrote:

>Asked and answered in another group. Please don't multi-post, it is
>against the newsgroup rules.
>
>support.borland.com/entry.jspa

He actually waited 2 days and then tried another group after getting no
response, which IMHO is OK.

Really? I didn't see this thread yesterday at all, but now I do see the
timestamp. Weird.
<Shrug>
Must have been reading before I finished my coffee again. ;-)
--
Regards,
Lori Olson [TeamB]

Lori M Olson [TeamB] wrote:
Really? I didn't see this thread yesterday at all, but now I do see the
timestamp. Weird.
Me too, or I would have answered it here instead of in .ide. :-)
--
Gillmer J. Derge [TeamB]