J2EE

2005-11-18 12:04:18 AM
jbuilder11
I'm looking into this page:
java.sun.com/j2ee/1.4/download.html
and I can't figure it out what I need to download to be able to
create/compile J2EE apps. I don't need application server, I will use JBoss.
I have downloaded "J2EE 1.4 SDK Samples 2005Q2 UR2" but those are only
examples. :) Where is J2EE API? Which link? :(

Re:J2EE

Petar Popara wrote:
I'm looking into this page:

java.sun.com/j2ee/1.4/download.html

and I can't figure it out what I need to download to be able to
create/compile J2EE apps. I don't need application server, I will use JBoss.
I have downloaded "J2EE 1.4 SDK Samples 2005Q2 UR2" but those are only
examples. :) Where is J2EE API? Which link? :(

If you are using JBoss, then you have the J2EE API. JBoss contains an
implementation of the J2EE specification.
--
Regards,
Lori Olson [TeamB]

Re:J2EE