From JavaCC to Delphi

2005-04-19 01:09:54 AM
jbuilder2
I'm porting Lucene to Delphi and i'm stuck with a code generated with
JavaCC.
svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/lucene/java/branches/lucene_1_4_2_dev/src/java/org/apache/lucene/analysis/standard/StandardTokenizer.jj
and
svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/lucene/java/branches/lucene_1_4_2_dev/src/java/org/apache/lucene/queryParser/QueryParser.jj
I want to know if is possible output the code in Delphi directly....
--
Mutis: The open source indexing/search engine for Delphi
mutis.sourceforge.net/

Re:From JavaCC to Delphi

mamcx wrote:
I'm porting Lucene to Delphi and i'm stuck with a code generated with
JavaCC.

svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/lucene/java/branches/lucene_1_4_2_dev/src/java/org/apache/lucene/analysis/standard/StandardTokenizer.jj

and

svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/lucene/java/branches/lucene_1_4_2_dev/src/java/org/apache/lucene/queryParser/QueryParser.jj

I want to know if is possible output the code in Delphi directly....

I don't really know much about Delphi, but I did recently read a blog on
using a .NET Lucene implementation. If you are using Delphi.NET, you
could use that instead of re-inventing the wheel. And if not, you may
be able to port the .NET implementation more easily...
www.dotlucene.net/
--
Regards,
Lori Olson [TeamB]

Re:From JavaCC to Delphi

I don't really know much about Delphi, but I did recently read a blog on
using a .NET Lucene implementation. If you are using Delphi.NET, you
could use that instead of re-inventing the wheel. And if not, you may
be able to port the .NET implementation more easily...

www.dotlucene.net/
Yes, I know. And really, I do exactly that!
Despite the fact I reinventing the wheel, I plan adapt the conection so
Delphi cars under Win32/.NET can use it ;)
Thanks anyway.
--
Mutis: The open source indexing/search engine for Delphi
mutis.sourceforge.net/
(Alpha stage: Developers Wanted!)

{smallsort}