JBUilderX/Mysql

2004-10-18 04:02:10 AM
jbuilder17
Hi,
I need some help: how can I configure/install the MySQL connector/j data
source driver into Jbuilderx?
When I use "Database Schema Provider" i would like to select myslq-driver in
the "Driver:" popup.
Thanks in advanced
eax

Re:JBUilderX/Mysql

Andras Eax wrote:

I need some help: how can I configure/install the MySQL connector/j data
source driver into Jbuilderx?

When I use "Database Schema Provider" i would like to select myslq-driver in
the "Driver:" popup.

Thanks in advanced

eax

Which edition of JBuilder are you using? Enterprise, Developer, or
Foundation?
(And yes, the answer is different depending on which one)
--
Regards,
Lori Olson [TeamB]

Re:JBUilderX/Mysql

Hi,
i use Enterprise edition.
Thanks
eax
"Lori M Olson [TeamB]" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >az alábbiakat írta a
következo hírüzenetben: 4173456c$ XXXX@XXXXX.COM ...
Andras Eax wrote:

>Hi,
>
>I need some help: how can I configure/install the MySQL connector/j data
>source driver into Jbuilderx?
>
>When I use "Database Schema Provider" i would like to select
myslq-driver in
>the "Driver:" popup.
>
>Thanks in advanced
>
>eax

Which edition of JBuilder are you using? Enterprise, Developer, or
Foundation?

(And yes, the answer is different depending on which one)

--

Regards,

Lori Olson [TeamB]

------------

question.

Google Advanced Newsgroup Search
www.google.ca/advanced_group_search
Other Newsgroup Searches:
Joi Ellis's FAQ-O-Matic:

Re:JBUilderX/Mysql

Andras Eax wrote:

i use Enterprise edition.
Thanks

eax

Great. Much easier than Foundation.
1. Tools | Configure Libraries. Add a new library for connector/j
2. Tools | Enterprise Setup, and choose the Database Driver tab, and
add your new library
3. Restart JBuilder
4. Tools | Database Pilot
a. View | Options, Drivers tab
b. Add your new driver. (Note that the Tool: field can be left blank)
--
Regards,
Lori Olson [TeamB]
question.
Google Advanced Newsgroup Search
www.google.ca/advanced_group_search
Other Newsgroup Searches:
Joi Ellis's FAQ-O-Matic:

Re:JBUilderX/Mysql

How do I configure the MySQL connector in JBuilder X Foundation?
Thank you for your help.
Tom Shih

Tom Shih wrote:
How do I configure the MySQL connector in JBuilder X Foundation?
Assuming you are asking how to
configure the mySql driver for
use in DBPilot (since that's what
this thread is about) ...
Search the archives!
It has been discussed frequently
and to complete satisfaction.
Tamaracka.com keywords, including
punctuation:
^jbuilder dbpilot configure database driver
Use your imagination to craft the
equivalent Groups.google.com search.
--
Paul Furbacher (TeamB)