Re: Sybase Db problem

2003-08-27 11:54:27 PM
jbuilder2
In < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >enoch wrote:
run with dbswing from Jbuilder.
now problem is how i can deploy this to EAServer? and how can i do
that if i dont wanna use dbswing funtion? just a simple qurry
application then deploy to EAServer.

You can use DX without dbswing.. then use the StorageDataSets to
format HTML via either custom tags or JavaBean methods..
John..
--
+++++++++++++++++++++++
TeamB are volunteer helpers. Please do not email replies or questions.

Re:Re: Sybase Db problem

Thanks John
but what is DX?
Databinding XML?
and can you teach me step by step? i am so new to this field.
Best Regards,
Enoch
"John B. Moore (TeamB)" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >???
In < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >enoch wrote:
>run with dbswing from Jbuilder.
>now problem is how i can deploy this to EAServer? and how can i do
>that if i dont wanna use dbswing funtion? just a simple qurry
>application then deploy to EAServer.

You can use DX without dbswing.. then use the StorageDataSets to
format HTML via either custom tags or JavaBean methods..

John..
--
+++++++++++++++++++++++
TeamB are volunteer helpers. Please do not email replies or questions.
Post or reply only on this newsgroup. Thank you.
For Papers on DataExpress, Applets, and Web Technologies go to:
www.microps.com/mps/papers.htm
=======================

Re:Re: Sybase Db problem

"enoch" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >writes:
but what is DX?
DataExpress, the database-oriented non-visual components that are the
models under dbSwing but which can be used without those views.

{smallsort}

Re:Re: Sybase Db problem

In <3f545dd4$ XXXX@XXXXX.COM >enoch wrote:
and can you teach me step by step? i am so new to this field.
No, but I can answer specific questions you might have.. There are a
wealth of free resources that will walk you through all the needed steps , (
in addition to books and classes).
John...
--