JSTL

2004-12-10 02:43:23 AM
jbuilder6
I am using JBuilderX Enterprise. I want to use JSTL in my JSP's. I have
included the JSTL library in my JBuilder project. I expect I now need
to included a taglib reference in my .JSP file. Can someone point me to
a reference that gives an example. I expect it should be something
like:
<%@ taglib prefix="c" uri="/WEB-INF/...." %>
I have not changed my web.xml ...any need to ?
Thanks.

Re:JSTL

hi my lordz,
Im learning JSP/JSTL and i want to do something like that :
<c:set var="name1" value="value1" scope="page" />
<c:out value='${pageScope.name1}' />
<form name="formulaire"
action="http://localhost:8080/ThirdApplication/index.jsp" method="get">
<input type="submit" value="Add" onclick=" <c:set var="name1"
value="value1Changed" scope="page" />">
</form>
<c:set var="name1" value="value1" scope="page" />
<c:out value='${pageScope.name1}' />
I want to know if it is possible to emmebed a JSTL command into an "onclick"
event to change the value of a variable ?
Thanks by advance and best regards.