Building an existing ANT project <newbie>

2004-04-27 06:49:44 AM
jbuilder8
Hi,
Please forgive the basic question.
Just wondering if I need any plug ins. I already have a build.xml and I
created a new project to access it. What do I do next to build? make?
Jbuilder doesn't seem to compile my jsp files which netbeans had no problems
with. Could someone please guide me?
Thanks

Re:Building an existing ANT project <newbie>

What version are you using? I went from JBuilder 6 to 9 so I can't speak
for 7 or 8. In 6 you'd need to find a plug-in. In version 9 (Developer)
you do this...
1. Pull down the Wizards menu
2. Select Ant
3. Browse to your build.xml file
4. Press Add
After that you will see an Ant icon added to your Project Pane. Expand it
and you should see all your targets.
Hope that helps.
Regards,
Pete DiBetta