JBuilderX font

2004-12-28 10:13:14 PM
jbuilder0
hi,
i want to change the editor font, i have found the way to change it in
the preferences but i only have 5 possible fonts (ui want to work with
Verdana)is there any way to add more fonts to the scrollbar?
Thanks by advance for your answer.

Re:JBuilderX font

"Julien mérignaux" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
hi,

i want to change the editor font, i have found the way to change it in
the preferences but i only have 5 possible fonts (ui want to work with
Verdana)is there any way to add more fonts to the scrollbar?

Thanks by advance for your answer.
What OS? Are the fonts in your j2sdk/jre/fonts folder?

Re:JBuilderX font

news: XXXX@XXXXX.COM ...

>hi,
>
>i want to change the editor font, i have found the way to change it in
>the preferences but i only have 5 possible fonts (ui want to work with
>Verdana)is there any way to add more fonts to the scrollbar?
>
>Thanks by advance for your answer.

What OS? Are the fonts in your j2sdk/jre/fonts folder?

Im using Winxp pro
and
Yes they are in j2sdk/jre/fonts.

{smallsort}

Re:JBuilderX font

Julien mérignaux a écrit :
Paul Nichols (TeamB) a écrit :

>"Julien mérignaux" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
>news: XXXX@XXXXX.COM ...
>
>>hi,
>>
>>i want to change the editor font, i have found the way to change it in
>>the preferences but i only have 5 possible fonts (ui want to work with
>>Verdana)is there any way to add more fonts to the scrollbar?
>>
>>Thanks by advance for your answer.
>

>What OS? Are the fonts in your j2sdk/jre/fonts folder?

Im using Winxp pro
and
Yes they are in j2sdk/jre/fonts.
Im not talking about menu's fonts but about my source code editor

Re:JBuilderX font

>Im using Winxp pro
>and
>Yes they are in j2sdk/jre/fonts.

Im not talking about menu's fonts but about my source code editor
I believe the set of fonts available is limited to those fonts with
"fixed width" characters. This is because you can get some very strange
effects with cursor display when using fonts with variable width
characters. The cursor may be painted in a position other than the
current insertion point, which makes the editor practically unusable.
--
Regards,
Lori Olson [TeamB]

Re:JBuilderX font

Lori M Olson [TeamB] a écrit :
>>Im using Winxp pro
>>and
>>Yes they are in j2sdk/jre/fonts.
>

>Im not talking about menu's fonts but about my source code editor

I believe the set of fonts available is limited to those fonts with
"fixed width" characters. This is because you can get some very strange
effects with cursor display when using fonts with variable width
characters. The cursor may be painted in a position other than the
current insertion point, which makes the editor practically unusable.

That's weird cause i have installed SAP on my machine and it added a new
arial monospace font.
I have theses font installed :
-courriers new
-dialogInput
-lucida without TypeWriter
-Monospaced
-Arial monospaced for SAP <--im not sure this one is installed by default
do you have these fonts?

Re:JBuilderX font

Julien mérignaux wrote:
That's weird cause i have installed SAP on my machine and it added a new
arial monospace font.
I have theses font installed :

-courriers new
-dialogInput
-lucida without TypeWriter
-Monospaced
-Arial monospaced for SAP <--im not sure this one is installed by default

do you have these fonts?
All but the Arial monospaced.
--
Regards,
Lori Olson [TeamB]

Lori M Olson [TeamB] wrote:
Julien mérignaux wrote:

>That's weird cause i have installed SAP on my machine and it added a
>new arial monospace font.
>I have theses font installed :
>
>-courriers new
>-dialogInput
>-lucida without TypeWriter
>-Monospaced
>-Arial monospaced for SAP <--im not sure this one is installed by default
>
>do you have these fonts?

All but the Arial monospaced.

I guess I should also point out that this is "not weird" and it confirms
exactly what I told you. Arial monospaced is a fixed width font. Thus
it is available as a selection for you as an editor font.
--
Regards,
Lori Olson [TeamB]

Re:JBuilderX font

Lori M Olson [TeamB] a écrit :
Julien mérignaux wrote:

>That's weird cause i have installed SAP on my machine and it added a
>new arial monospace font.
>I have theses font installed :
>
>-courriers new
>-dialogInput
>-lucida without TypeWriter
>-Monospaced
>-Arial monospaced for SAP <--im not sure this one is installed by default
>
>do you have these fonts?

All but the Arial monospaced.

Thank you for giving me some precious minutes of your time.
Have a nice day.